Slim vertical backpack for professional gear - holds a gripped DSLR and a full kit of f/2.8 zoom lenses
- Vertically thin design with contoured curved top
- Unisex harness
- Air channel on back of the bag
- Monopod/tripod mounting system
- Holds a gripped DSLR with 70– 200 f/2.8 attached and hood in position ready to shoot and 2–4 additional lenses
- Holds most 400mm f/2.8 lenses with a standard DSLR camera body attached
- Interior Dimensions: 9.5” W x 16.5” H x 7”D (24 x 42 x 18 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 10”W x 17.5” H x 7.5” D (25 x 45 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 – 3.4 lbs (1.2–1.5 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus fabric underside has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 420D velocity nylon, 550D polyester, 3D air mesh, ultra stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, clear mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty
on all Think Tank products