The Emergency Rain Covers are a simple, compact solution to protect your gear from a downpour or dusty conditions.
Never let bad weather catch you off guard!
- Seam-sealed for extreme protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Compresses into an included compact carrying pouch
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to access your camera through one cinchable sleeve
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Dual viewing configurations for varying conditions
- Hot-shoe mount keeps cover located on camera during use
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
What Fits +
- Gripped or standard camera bodies
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 70–200mm f/2.8
18.9” long x 3.1”- 5.5” adjustable diameter
(48 x 8-14cm)
- 70D Taffeta seam-sealed rip-stop plus polyurethane film
- Polyurethane seam tape
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- Heavy-duty non-slip material
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I used the rain cover shortly after receiving it to photograph a wet soccer game. Camera and lens (Nikon 500 mm f5.6 PF stayed dry and worked flawlessly. I got wet.
For me, the best products are simple to use and do the intended job they were created for. That pretty much sums up the Emergency Rain Cover. It deploys easily, in seconds, without a lot of belts, straps and complicated attachments. Basically, attach it to your hot shoe and cover your gear. Everything on your camera is still readily accessible and you can continue to photograph even in a downpour. It works so well that I carry all three sizes. It’s simple!
I bought this for a trip where I expected alot of rain but I had glorious sun the entire time. However, I experimented with it at home and it is so much simpler and quicker to use than the 3 other rain covers that I have! It fits my camera even with the fixed focal length 500mm Nikon lens. I also like how it secures to the camera via the hot shoe rather than trying to fit around the eyepiece.The real test is when it rain for real in the field but I think it will be a winner. I also love the small size it packs down to.
It fits perfectly on my sony 200-600mm lens. It is very easy to put it on the camera and lens while mounted on the tripod and protected my gear from the rain. Will recommend to friends.
Excellent product try to be more satisfied
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.