Hydrophobia® DSLR 70–200 V3.0 Rain Cover
Out of Stock
Designed specifically for DSLR cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Hydrophobia rain covers are highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions. *Separate eyepiece required
- 3-layer material for superior durability
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use—sold separately)
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap (excluding 300–600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
What Fits +
- DSLR camera body with a 70–200mm f/2.8 or similar sized lens attached with hood in shooting position*
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 70–200mm f/2.8
- 80–400mm f/5–6.3
- 100–400mm f/5–6.3
- Compatible with ALL Nikon, Canon DSLRs and SOME Sony and Olympus DSLR camera bodies*
*Fit is dependent on both lens and eyepiece compatibility. View our Eyepieces to find a compatible eyepiece for your camera body.
18.1” long x 3.9”–5.5” Diameter (46 x 10–14 cm)
10.5 oz (300 g) rain cover only
Eyepiece (sold separately) required for proper use
- 210T seam-sealed rip-stop, polyurethane film and 70D nylon tricot
- Polyurethane seam tape
- Weather resistant zippers
- Antique plated metal hardware
- Rubberized laminate
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Carrying pouch for transportation and storage
To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the product to us.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.