Designed specifically for DSLR cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Hydrophobia rain covers are highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions. *Separate eyepiece required
- 3-layer material for superior durability
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use—sold separately)
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap (excluding 300–600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
What Fits +
- DSLR camera body with a 70–200mm f/2.8 or similar sized lens attached with hood in shooting position*
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 70–200mm f/2.8
- 80–400mm f/5–6.3
- 100–400mm f/5–6.3
- Compatible with ALL Nikon, Canon DSLRs and SOME Sony and Olympus DSLR camera bodies*
*Fit is dependent on both lens and eyepiece compatibility. View our Eyepieces to find a compatible eyepiece for your camera body.
18.1” long x 3.9”–5.5” Diameter (46 x 10–14 cm)
10.5 oz (300 g) rain cover only
Eyepiece (sold separately) required for proper use
- 210T seam-sealed rip-stop, polyurethane film and 70D nylon tricot
- Polyurethane seam tape
- Weather resistant zippers
- Antique plated metal hardware
- Rubberized laminate
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Carrying pouch for transportation and storage
Sadly, FedEx lost my order. But thanks to your customer service and all their help I got my order in less the 48hrs. It’s excellent. Thank you
When I ordered it I was not sure that the medium size rain cover will fit my Blackmagic Pocket Camera 6K with my Canon 70-200mm f4 lens. However, I'm glad to say that it does the job very well. I have used it outside in the rain and snow and it works great. The only reason for giving it 3 stars is because I found that the see through window gets easily scratched. In spite of being very careful, I have found some annoying scratches on it. Great product otherwise, highly recommended.
Nishi, thanks for the feedback, I've shared this with our design team.
As an Equestrian & Wildlife Photographer and Video Maker, I am always shooting out in the elements, which can be rather harsh at times. Shoot Horse Jumping Competitions, which take place rain r shine. The Hydrophobia V3.0 Raincover's make sure my gear stays dry for a days shooting no matter what the weather. Plus, I have tried many, many different rain covers and these ones from Think Tank Photo are THE BEST in quality, usability and longevity! Never leave my studio without one in my bag or backpack!
Today, I had to shoot a track meet, outdoors, and in the rain. I normally avoid bad weather, but this time, I couldn’t. Kept everything dry. Other photographers noticed and kept asking about it. Great product!
Bought this rain cover for motorsport events. I use a Canon 7D with 70-300 "L" series. Its a good fit and works with this lens. I always handhold, no tri-pod use so it worked very well. 1st time out in heavy rain and snow initially. By the end of the day it was still on the camera in dry and sunny weather. Easy to use, great waterproofing. Just what I needed.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.