Fully padded waistbelt for the Modular Component System
- All belt edges are fully padded for comfort and support
- Adjustable buckle stops prevent belt from loosening yet is easy to resize
- Part of Think Tank’s Modular Component System (components sold separately)
- Ability to Rotate or Lock components on the belt
- Compatible with Keep It Up strap and Pixel Racing Harness V3.0
- Integrates with most Think Tank backpacks
- Allows pouches to rotate 360º around the belt
Note: For the most accurate results, please measure your waist with a tape measure over your clothing.
Size: 27–34” (68–85 cm) based on actual waist measurement over clothing
0.5 lbs (0.22 kg)
Size: 32–42” (81–106 cm) based on actual waist measurement over clothing
0.55 (0.25 kg)
Size: 38–48” (96–122 cm) based on actual waist measurement over clothing
0.65 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Rock Lockster® buckles
- High-density closed cell foam
- TouchTex™ mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Excellent strap really makes carrying my camera easy, I would suggest to add a strap loop so that the excess strap is not loose.
Belt is superb at supporting the accessories I purchased. I was initially concerned about getting the size correct. My waist is 36" so I was torn between L and XL. I chose the XL and it works perfectly to ride over my regular belt. An excellent product!
Great and meets my needs
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.