We just released the Retrospective® 5, a soft-sided shoulder bag designed for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and rangefinder camera equipment. Like the other bags in our Retrospective series, the Retrospective 5 was created as an homage to classic photographers such as Henri Cartier-Bresson and Robert Frank.
Designed for the professional photographer who wants to remain inconspicuous in any situation, its "old-school" look mixes with "new-school" features giving tribute to the days when bags were visually simple but highly functional. It is available in two colors, black and Pinestone.
The Retrospective 5 easily accommodates a standard size DSLR and two lenses. This shoulder bag's compact size also makes it convenient for carrying a Micro Four Thirds or rangefinder camera gear.
The Micro Four Thirds system (MFT) is a standard created by Olympus and Panasonic for mirrorless interchangeable lens digital cameras and camcorders. In one sample configuration, the Retrospective 5 can hold an Olympus PEN E-P2 camera body, a 17mm lens attached with the VF-1 optical viewfinder, a 14-42 mm lens, 40-150 mm lens, a FL-14 Flash, a SEMA-1 External microphone adapter set, a charger, cable and extra battery, and the VF-2 Electronic viewfinder.
Key features include:
• Perfectly sized for DSLR, Micro Four Thirds, and rangefinder camera systems
• Shoulder strap includes cushioned non-slip pad for long-term comfort
• Sound Silencers eliminate hook-and-loop noise when opening bag
• Zippered pockets and organizational pockets for accessories
• Removable divider set for layout customization included
• Convenient carrying handle for quick transport
• Seam-sealed rain cover included
• Business card window under the front flap for identification
• Expandable front pocket fits a pro size DSLR body or accessories
• High quality YKK zippers
• Soft, flexible and lightweight
Interior Dimensions: 9.5" W x 7.8" H x 4.5" D (24 x 19.5 x 11.5 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 10" W x 8.5" H x 6" D (25.5 x 21.5 x 15 cm)
Weight: 2.3 lbs (1 kg)
Price: $129.75 (US)