With every good story, there’s often a better backstory. The same is true with the BackStory series of camera backpacks. Think Tank designers spent many hours researching, discussing benefits, developing prototypes, reviewing, and revising the BackStory line. The end result is a truly innovative and full-featured backpack that serves the needs of expert photographers.
The BackStory’s rear-panel opening offers complete access to your gear while a top panel provides quick access to your camera and speeds your workflow. A deep front compartment with zippered mesh pockets has ample room for personal gear, including a 10” tablet and laptop (size-specific for either 13” or 15” laptops). And with its plush shoulder harness and removable waist belt, the BackStory is comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Top and rear panel access to camera gear
- Dedicated 13” or 16” laptop pocket, and 10” tablet compartment
- Roomy front pocket for light layers and other personal items
- Microfiber-lined exterior pocket for today’s plus-sized phones or sunglasses
- Customizable divider system maximizes photo carry with two cushioned pillows
that shape to your gear for secure protection
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
- Plush shoulder harness with removable sternum strap
- Removable webbing waistbelt
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Top and side grab handles
- Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Top compartment mesh pocket helps to organize small items
- Front pocket organizer and zippered mesh pocket keep essentials handy
- Main compartment pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included