The Manager Series are three, professional strength, high capacity rolling cases designed for lighting gear, grip and large photographic equipment.
We understand what a production crew goes through: loading and unloading gear from vehicles, wheeling them up and down stairs, off-road and through gravel. With the Manager Series V2 you can transport all of your studio essentials in a single case that offers the highest level of protection at the lightest weight possible.
These handmade cases provide durability for the long-haul and will outlast the competition. The Manager Series V2 is the most efficient way to safely transport a large amount of photo and video equipment into the future.
- Pack and transport your entire studio in one case
- Armored plating and ballistic nylon exterior provide superior protection and durability
- Stabilizing, wide-set, shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions
- Lock the main compartment and secure the bag with the included lock and cable
- Customizable ID panels show contents at a glance on the top and side of the bag
- Attachments for light stands or tripods (straps included)
- Fully customizable interior with excess dividers to protect small and large lighting equipment, including C-stands in the Production Manager 50
- Large, zippered pocket on front lid for reflectors, umbrellas, extension cords, cables, etc.
- Robust handles on 3 sides for easy loading and unloading
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing your pocket wizards, gels, cords, tape, batteries, and other grip
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
LOGISTICS MANAGER 30 V2 GEAR PROFILE:
- Up to an 800mm f/4, multiple bodies and lenses, flash heads, power packs, small light stands
PRODUCTION MANAGER 40 V2 GEAR PROFILE:
- 3–4 flash heads, 2–3 power packs, monoblocks, umbrellas, medium softboxes (collapsed), small-medium light stands
PRODUCTION MANAGER 50 V2 GEAR PROFILE:
- 3–4 flash heads, 2–3 power packs, monoblocks, umbrellas, large size softboxes or modifiers (collapsed), large light stands including C-stands