Airport 4-Sight Four-Wheel Rolling Camera Bag Released
We just released our first four-wheeled rolling camera bag, the Airport 4-Sight™. The Airport 4-Sight meets international airline carry-on standards. The roller’s weight has been reduced dramatically through innovative design and by a strict focus on the features that photographers find most beneficial.
With professional photography gear not getting any lighter, Think Tank set out to design a more ergonomic roller to reduce fatigue and strain on traveling photographers. Walking a four-wheeler alongside one’s self is easier than pulling it behind or carrying it over a shoulder. Putting the bags weight on four-wheels eliminates arm strain and makes rolling effortless.
Four-wheelers are superior on many smooth surfaces. On thick carpet, the Airport 4-Sight leans over to perform as a traditional two-wheel roller. It has the added benefit of rolling sideways on two wheels to easily navigate tight spaces, such as airline aisles.
- High capacity. Holds Pro DSLRs with four to five lenses.
- Integrated removable Think Tank Cable Management organizer.
- Side hinged lid opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access to gear.
- Two-position locking handle for comfort and ergonomics.
- Zippered top pocket for boarding pass.
- Lockable zipper sliders on main compartment.
- Reinforced bottom panel for increased durability.
- User replaceable handle and wheels.
- Seam sealed rain cover included.
- YKK RC-fused™ zippers.
Internal Dimensions: 12.3” W x 16” H x 5–6.7” D (31.2 x 40.6 x 12.7–17 cm)
External Dimensions: 14” W x 19.5” H x 8” D (35.6 x 49.5 x 20.3 cm)
Weight: 7–8.9 lbs (3.2–4 kg)