Our sister company MindShift Gear (www.mindshiftgear.com) announces the release of the first case designed for quick access to round, square, and rectangular camera lens filters, the Filter Hive. The Filter Hive solves organizational and functional problems of conservation, landscape, outdoor action, and wildlife photographers who need quick access to filters of different shapes. The filter case resembles a bee hive with padded, felt-lined slots that protect delicate glass and resin filters.
The Filter Hive’s padded exterior case and accordion-style removable insert holds up to six flat graduated neutral density filters up to 4x6” (100x150mm) and six round filters up to 82mm diameter, including the thick 1.5cm variable neutral density filters. It is belt mountable and will attach to MindShift Gear’s rotation180° Panorama and rotation180° Professional backpacks. Its grab handle with
SR buckle allows it to be hung from a tripod for quick access. Its color coded organization allows filters to be located quickly. It has a front zippered pocket for quick access to a lens cloth and its YKK zipper keeps out dust, moisture and debris.
- Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with a durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKK® zippers, 100D rip-stop nylon, 210D velocity nylon, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior: 200D polyester lining, nylex lined filter pockets, closed-cell antilon foam, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- External pouch: 8.1” x 5.3” x 3.9” (20.5 x 13.5 x 10 cm) (W x H x D)
- Removable Filter Insert: 7.3” x 4.3” x 3.1” (18.5 x 11 x 8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Rectangular Filter Slots: 6.7” x 4.3” (17 x 11 cm) (W x H)
- Round Filter Slots: 3.4” x 3.6” (8.6 x 9.1 cm) (W x H)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)