NEWS & EVENTS
Skate Between Obstacles with Our New Airport Roller Derby Camera Bag
Ideal for travel, weddings and on-location assignments, our new Airport Roller Derby enables you to maneuver nimbly through crowded spaces and to minimize muscle fatigue. The four dual wheel sets (8 wheels) provide three ways to roll: upright at your side, tilt it to roll on its back wheels, or tilt it on its side wheels to roll through narrow airplane aisles.This high-capacity carry-on camera bag's weight distribution allows for easily transporting a 15” laptop in its own dedicated pocket, along with two standard DSLRs, a tripod, and multiple lenses and strobes. Its travel-ready security features including a lock & cable and lockable zippers to tether the bag for domestic and international travel.
- Four dual wheel sets (8 wheels): Superior rolling ability and improved weight distribution provides greater stability and less fatigue on shoulder, arm, hand and wrist.
- Meets most airlines’ US domestic and international carry-on requirements.
- Fits up to a 15” laptop and a tablet in two dedicated interior pockets.
- Lock & cable to secure lockable zippers and tether the bag.
- Fits a 15” laptop, a tablet, and up to two standard DSLRs with lenses attached or one pro DSLR and one standard DSLR both with lenses attached.
- Fits six to seven standard zoom lenses or strobes. Accommodates a 400mm f/2.8 unattached.
The Airport Roller Derby features YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers,1680D ballistic nylon, 420D velocity nylon, custom-designed, replaceable wheels with sealed steel bearings, rubberized laminate reinforcement, 3D air mesh, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior Dimensions: 12.6” W x 18.5” H x 5.5–7.5” D (32 × 47 × 14–19 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 22” H x 9.0” D (35.6 × 55.9 × 22.9 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 10.5” W x 10.3” H x 0.6” D (26.7 x 26.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 10.5” W x 14.5” H x 1.0” D (26.7 x 36.8 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 10.5-11 lbs (4.8–5 kg) -- Weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers.