NEWS & EVENTS
MindShift PhotoCross 13 Backpack Delivers Protection and Comfort in a New Compact Size
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 13 backpack from Think Tank Photo will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross 13 is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extra- large side access point gives you complete access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
Available in two colorways, Orange Ember and Carbon Grey, the PhotoCross 13 features waterproof zippers and is constructed from durable, abrasion-resistant materials, including a heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom panel.
Wide, body-conforming shoulder straps give superior support for long days on the trail, and the wide, removable waist belt and breathable 320G air-mesh back panel will keep you comfortable and cool.
The extra-large side access point gives you complete access to your equipment, and the interior dividers are completely customizable to accommodate both photo and personal gear.
With internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, and other accessories, and a front pocket perfectly suited for filters, snacks or a light layer; the PhotoCross 13 offers plenty of storage options. And of course there’s the ability to carry a tripod or larger jacket with the included straps.
“The PhotoCross 13 backpack delivers uncompromising protection and comfort, while offering fast and intuitive gear access,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank CEO and Lead Designer. “As with the larger PhotoCross 15 backpack and PhotoCross slings before it, the incorporation of a waterproof, tarpaulin base and weatherproof zippers and materials demonstrates how Think Tank continues to offer the protection, comfort, and innovation that our customers require.”
- Weather proof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side-access point gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated 13” laptop pocket is padded
- Waist belt is wide and removable providing flexibility depending on the shoot
- Tarpaulin bottom panel is heavy duty and waterproof
- Wide shoulder straps give superior comfort from body-conforming design
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps the back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer are easily accessible
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
Fits an ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body, 3–5 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 detached and up to a 13” laptop.
- Nikon D810 with 105mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8 and a 35mm f/1.4 (hoods reversed)
- Canon 5DMIV with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 (hoods reversed)
- Sony a7rIII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8 (hoods reversed)
- Fuji X-T3 with 16–55mm f/2.8 attached, 50–140mm f/2.8, 8–16mm f/2.8, 56mm f/1.2, 90mm f/2 (hoods reversed)
Exterior: All fabric exterior is treated with a durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKK® weather-resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior Dimensions: 9.4” W x 15.7” H x 4.8” D (24 x 40 x 12.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 11.4” W x 18.1” H x 6.3” D (29 x 46 x 16 cm)
- Laptop compartment: 9.1” x 13” x 0.8” (23 x 33 x 2 cm)
- Weight (with all accessories): 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Waist belt length: up to 60” (150 cm) (includes length of product)
- Volume: 12 liters