Modular lens pouch holds small lenses with the hood in shooting position, teleconverters, or prime lenses
- Rotate or lock components on a belt
- Wide-mouth opening for quick one-handed access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo Modular belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure secures your lenses allowing you to focus on the next shot
- Outer stretch pocket provides space for a lens cap
- Smooth back finish is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Grab handle and attachment points
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Smaller lenses such as 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8 and teleconverters
- Other lenses without the hood can fit, such as the Canon 100mm macro
6” H x 3.3" Diameter (15.2 x 8.4 cm)
6.4" H x 3.7 Diameter (16.3 x 9.4 cm)
0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- High-density 420D nylon
- Ultra Stretch front pockets
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Seam-sealed rain cover
I have two Olympus Zuiko Pro M4/3 lenses, the 12-100 f4 IS Pro and the 8-25mm f4 Pro which I use for mountain adventure photography. I have struggled to find a modular system to work with my existing mountaineering rucksacks where I can swap one lens for the other safely and without fuss - until I ordered the Lens Changer 15 v3.0 and at last I have a decent solution. I am really pleased with it; it fits either lens (the other lens is on my Olympus M5 which is slung around my neck) snugly enough to keep the external size at a minimum, yet easy to extract the lens and swap it with the other quickly, smoothly and safely. This is a key attribute for me when I am shooting while climbing. The production quality is excellent, as usual, and the drawcord closure plus the pull-out rain cover are important features (for me) and they work really well. This is going to be a very well-used piece of my kit, and it will undoubtedly be subjected to really bad weather and some inevitable knocks and scrapes! But I think it should hold out well enough...
I love the quality and how it will fit a number of different lenses. I love my ThinkTank products!
Add to belt to carry an extra lens, when you don’t want to carry a bag in the field.
Shooting on the go has been made exponentially more convenient with these lens changer pouches. All your equipment is right on your body, making lens switching so easy.
Amazing, convenient lens bag. Excellent quality, as you'd expect from Think Tank. It's very comfortable to wear on my belt and I hardly notice it's there unless there is a super heavy lens in there.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.