The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field.
This camera sling bag stays out of the way when you're scrambling but offers quick access to your gear when you're ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a 10" tablet
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilization with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR + 1–2 lenses + 10” tablet
- OR Mirrorless body + 3–5 lenses + 10” tablet
- Canon 5DMKIII with 24–70mm II f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 105mm f/2.8, macro
- Sony A7II with 28–70mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/4, 27–200mm f/4
- FujiFilm X-T2 with 16mm attached, 50–140mm f/2.8, 23mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II with 12–100mm f/4 attached, DJI Mavic and controller
7.1” W x 12.5” H x 4.8” D (18 x 31.8 x 12.2 cm)
11” W x 15.9” H x 6.3” D (28 x 40.5 x 16 cm)
8.2” x 11” x 0.6” (20.8 x 27.9 x 1.5 cm)
Maximum weight (with all accessories):
2.1 lbs. (1.0 kg)
Shoulder strap length:
42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm)
(includes length of product)
Waist belt length:
up to 61” (155 cm)
(includes length of product)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Webbing waistbelt
- Tripod straps (x2)
- Seam-sealed raincover
i’m loving my Photo Cross 10 sling bag. it’s the perfect size to store spare lenses, flash and an iPad mini. the orange amber trim is just sick!
Great bag with room for 2 mirrorless bodies + 24-70 f/4 & 70-200 f/2.8 during recent phot shoot.
The bags I use regularly each serve a specific purpose for me. I got the Photocross 10 to hold a small kit for exploring by foot and bicycle. It easily takes my Fuji X-T30 and three primes for a super compact setup, with plenty of space left over. It also fits my Nikon Z7 with 24-70 f/4 and 14-30 f/4 Z lenses, and two Filter Nest Mini's for polarizers and ND filters. In both configurations, I can carry a 10" iPad Pro in the internal sleeve, small first aid kit and a couple of snacks in the outside pocket, water bottle in the bottle pocket, and a tripod or gimbal strapped to the back. There are also enough potential attachment points that I can carry a poncho, rain jacket, etc. clipped or strapped onto the back. My tripod (carbon fibre with a large ball head) is a little heavy for this setup. I knew that would be the case. Looking at something more lightweight. The gimbal (DJI RSC2, assembled and axes locked) works great with this setup. The strap setup is comfortable and highly adjustable. It pays to spend some time getting the pack adjusted for comfort. The bottle pocket is a little smaller than I was hoping it would be. I could fit a 24oz. insulated bottle in there. I could not fit my larger (36oz., I think) insulated bottle. It would probably fit a larger uninsulated bottle, but I didn't have one to try. This is a great, low-key (grey version) bag that fits my needs well. I put 15 miles on it this weekend, and looking forward to many more!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.