The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field.
This camera sling bag stays out of the way when you're scrambling but offers quick access to your gear when you're ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a 10" tablet
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilization with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR + 1–2 lenses + 10” tablet
- OR Mirrorless body + 3–5 lenses + 10” tablet
- Canon 5DMKIII with 24–70mm II f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 105mm f/2.8, macro
- Sony A7II with 28–70mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/4, 27–200mm f/4
- FujiFilm X-T2 with 16mm attached, 50–140mm f/2.8, 23mm f/1.4, 56mm f/1.2
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II with 12–100mm f/4 attached, DJI Mavic and controller
7.1” W x 12.5” H x 4.8” D (18 x 31.8 x 12.2 cm)
11” W x 15.9” H x 6.3” D (28 x 40.5 x 16 cm)
8.2” x 11” x 0.6” (20.8 x 27.9 x 1.5 cm)
Maximum weight (with all accessories):
2.1 lbs. (1.0 kg)
Shoulder strap length:
42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm)
(includes length of product)
Waist belt length:
up to 61” (155 cm)
(includes length of product)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Webbing waistbelt
- Tripod straps (x2)
- Seam-sealed raincover
Great, Well Designed Sling Camera Bag!
I just recently discovered the Think Tank Photo brand, and I'm glad I did! Their PhotoCross 10 camera bag is well designed, well made and a good value when compared to other bags with similar features / benefits. I would recommend it, and encourage you to investigate their other offerings. Very happy with my purchase!
Best bag purchase
Exceeds expectations. Perfect size for when I'm mountain biking or snowboarding. I can fit my Sony A7R IV with a 24mm GM and 70-200mm GM. Satisfied customer.
Great Travel Pack
We were looking for a slightly more convenient way to carry our camera gear for a trip than our full size Think Tank backpack. The PhotoCross 10 was perfect. We were able to carry a Nikon Z6 w/24-70 lens attached and another 14-30 lens along with a small FilterNest and all of the lens hoods and accessories. We also had a tripod on the back and some personal gear. It worked out great!
LOVE my photo cross 10
i’m loving my Photo Cross 10 sling bag. it’s the perfect size to store spare lenses, flash and an iPad mini. the orange amber trim is just sick!
Great bag with room for 2 mirrorless bodies + 24-70 f/4 & 70-200 f/2.8 during recent phot shoot.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.