The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field.
This camera sling bag stays out of the way when you’re scrambling but offers quick access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a tablet or a 13" laptop
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilization with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 2–4 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 and some 13” laptops
- Canon 5DMKIII with 24–70mm II f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 70–200mm f/2.8
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8
- Sony A7II with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/4, jacket
9.4” W x 14.2” H x 5.5” D
(24 x 36 x 14 cm)
12.6” W x 17.7” H x 7.1” D
(32 x 45 x 18 cm)
9.1” x 13” x 1”
(23 x 33 x 2.5 cm)
Maximum weight (with all accessories):
2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
Shoulder strap length:
42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm)
(includes length of product)
Waist belt length:
up to 63.8” (162 cm)
(includes length of product)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Webbing waistbelt
- Tripod straps (x2)
- Seam-sealed raincover
I bought this for my wife and she loves it. It has nice space and compartments for her gear and water bottle, etc. She loves that this design does not put any pressure on her neck or shoulders. One of the reasons I bought this for her is the ability to swing the bag in front of her to access the compartments without taking it off and she absolutely loves it!!
This is the perfect camera bag for hiking. It is quite comfortable to wear and stays in place. Several compartments allow room for your camera equipment plus items needed for your hike. I will recommend this to everyone.
Just what I needed for a quick flight for a session in another state. Smartly designed, and made with quality materials. Great job, ThinkTank!
I am very happy with this bag overall. Holds everything I need. My Sony FE 100-400 and 16-35 plus body of course. Very well made and bag never touches the ground. Great Job!!!
I bought this bag to handle my A7R3 with 3 lenses and it does this great. Other then a Domke bag I’ve been using Think Tank Photo bags for last 10 years. I don’t see any other brand that matches this quality and logistics in design. This bag is superb as it allows you to keep it on you while shifting about to change lenses. Great design.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.