Rotation180® technology enables photographers to quickly access their camera without taking off the backpack.
Simply rotate the integrated belt pack to the front of your body and your camera is at your fingertips. Snap the shot, slide the belt pack back in, and you’re on your way!
- Rotating belt pack offers multiple benefits
- Immediate camera access: Stowed-to-shooting in 3 seconds
- Keep your backpack on while shooting
- Maintain creative momentum
- 2 bags in 1: Separate the belt pack and go light when needed
- One-handed magnetic opening with zipper closure for complete security
- Rotating belt pack (6L)
- Torso height adjustment fits a wide range of body sizes
- Tripod easily carries on the front and/or side panels
- 10-point adjustable harness to fine tune how you carry your load
- Weather protection: DWR coated fabrics, zipper covers and belt pack elements barrier
- Perforated, angular foam back panel for increased airflow and quick-dry
- Top pocket for quick access to essential items
- Large side pocket fits most 24 fl. oz. water bottles
- Pack weight transfers to waist belt and moves with your hips
- Internal load compression to keep your gear tight and close to your body
- Mountain axe/hiking pole loop
- Daisy chain attachment points to expand your load
- Expand your access: Attach accessories (sold separately) to the belt wing
- Enhance your protection: Rain cover for downpour conditions (sold separately)
What Fits +
One ungripped Mirrorless or DSLR camera kit with 2-3 lenses or 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to body.
Main Backpack Compartment:
16-liters of capacity for personal items
12.6” W x 20.5” H x 8.7” D (32 x 52 x 22 cm)
11.2” W x 11.4” H x 5.9” D (28.5 x 29 x 15 cm)
Belt pack Interior:
10.6” W x 6.7” H x 6.1” D (27 x 17 x 15.5 cm)
3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- All exterior fabric is coated on both sides with a durable water-repellant coating
- YKK® AquaGuard and RC Fuse zippers
- 100D high-tenacity Triple Ripstop material
- 100D high-tenacity Ace Twill
- 1680D nylon ballistic bottom panel
- Triangle perforated high-density cross-linked angular foam
- 580G honeycomb air-mesh
- 350G air-mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 200D polyester lining
- Belly-o mesh pockets
- Closed-cell cross-linked foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
This backpack is completely brilliant. It's exactly what I wanted. It's completely comfortable because of all of the adjustable straps. The camera compartment is large enough for my mirrorless camera and two lenses (18-55 and 55-200). You can access your camera in just a few seconds! The top compartment has plenty of space for day hikes. The zippers are perfect. Everything about it is well-made and very thoughtful.
This is a great backpack that stops all the carry on with using a camera whilst hiking. Now I can hike and not have to worry about stopping and fussing around to take a photo with my DSLR camera. Keeps my wife happy, as she is not constantly stopping and waiting for me. Great spot for tripod, walking poles and excellent water bladder compartment. Takes a little bit of time working out how the rotation system works, maybe better instructions.
Just received my 22L, version 2. I can only speak for my needs, so here goes: Build quality is top notch, materials are just right. My use is for light day hikes but also walking around town, tourista style. Confirmed I can still fit a 70-200mm in the upper portion with room to spare for a modest amount of other stuff. This was a prime consideration for me. Camera portion will fit my DSLR with one lens ready to go (24mm prime) and one for a quick change, say a 100mm). Everyone gets this bag for the quick access to the camera. Phenomenal design. It's as fast as they advertise, so ++++. The magnetic latch is solid but a little awkward at first. Once you get the location and movement, it works nicely. I'm 6' with a broad chest. Adjustability fits me just fine and when loaded, the weight sits nicely on my hips and shoulders. Well balanced. I think I found my new favorite grab and go bag. My gear has already moved in.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.