Rotation180® technology enables photographers to quickly access their camera without taking off the backpack.
Simply rotate the integrated belt pack to the front of your body and your camera is at your fingertips. Snap the shot, slide the belt pack back in, and you’re on your way!
- Rotating belt pack offers multiple benefits
- Immediate camera access: Stowed-to-shooting in 3 seconds
- Keep your backpack on while shooting
- Maintain creative momentum
- 2 bags in 1: Separate the belt pack and go light when needed
- One-handed magnetic opening with zipper closure for complete security
- Rotating belt pack (10L)
- Dedicated padded sleeve fits up to a 16” laptop or a 3L reservoir in the front pocket
- Rear panel access to easily grab extra photo or personal gear
- Extendable collar adds 6L expanding the total volume to 56L
- Jacket-sized front stuff pocket
- Torso height adjustment fits a wide range of body sizes
- Tripod carries easily on the front and/or side panels
- 10-point adjustable harness to fine tune how you carry your load
- Weather protection: Weather resistant zippers, DWR coated fabrics, zipper covers and belt pack elements barrier
- Floating top-pocket allows you to strap a rope or a jacket underneath
- Zoned harness system to maximize airflow, breathability and comfort
- Top pocket for quick access to essential items
- Large side pocket fits most 1.5L water bottles
- Pack weight transfers to waist belt and moves with your hips
- Internal load compression to keep your gear tight and close to your body
- Waist belt pocket for instant access to small items
- Mountain axe/hiking pole loops
- Daisy chain attachment points to expand your load
- Increase your capacity: The Stash Master Pro (sold separately) maximizes photo gear in the top compartment
- Expand your access: Attach accessories (sold separately) to the belt wing
- Enhance your protection: Rain cover for downpour conditions (sold separately)
What Fits +
One gripped Mirrorless or DSLR kit with 3-5 lenses or 70-200mm f/2.8 attached.
40-liters of capacity for personal items and can be expanded to 46 liters with the top collar – making the Rotation 50+ a 56-liter bag! The Stash Master Pro photo insert significantly expands your camera carry (sold separately).
13.8” W x 24–31.9” H x 11.8” D (35 x 61–81 x 30 cm)
11.8” W x 14.1–19.3” H x 8.7” D (30 x 36–49 x 22 cm)
Belt pack Interior:
12.2” W x 7.7” H x 7.1” D (31 x 19.5 x 18 cm)
10.6” W x 14.8” H x 1.0” D (27 x 37.5 x 2.5 cm)
6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
- All exterior fabric is coated on both sides with a durable water-repellant coating
- YKK® AquaGuard and RC Fuse zippers
- 100D high-tenacity Triple Ripstop material
- 100D high-tenacity Ace Twill
- 1680D nylon ballistic bottom panel
- Triangle perforated high-density cross-linked angular foam
- 580G honeycomb air-mesh
- 350G air-mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 200D polyester lining
- Belly-o mesh pockets
- Closed-cell cross-linked foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
After having set up the new Rotation 50L, I found it very comfortable. It needs some time to figure out how to get a Nikon D5 or D6 (with RRS-L-bracket) and attached 70-200 (2.8) into the belt pack - but after fiddling around for a while (due to the magnetic lid) - it works. Hight of the belt pack has been improved and is now a much better fit for larger Pro-DSLR bodies. The new Stash Master pro is also a great improvement. Holds my 500mm or my 200-500mm without any problem. Access has also been improved. Is it comfortable to carry, yes a great improvement over my old Rotation 180 that will hopefully soon find a new owner. In combination with my Backlight Elite 45 - I´m satisfied. For different purposes they deliver a great job. Well done, you folks. Can I recommend it - yes, definitely.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.