The Retrospective 20 V2.0 shoulder bag retains that classic look but includes many innovative new features.
Keeping the soft, form-fitting design, they are lighter than the original. For greater security, we added a zippered opening under the main flap that tucks away when not in use.
- Soft and form-fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Zippered opening to main compartment tucks-away when not in use
- Dedicated pockets fit a 10" tablet and a 12" laptop
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Collapsible water bottle pocket
- Hook-and-loop “Sound Silencers” offer discretion when needed
- Webbing rail to accommodate modular pouches or carabineer
- Additional dividers to sub-divide compartments for smaller lenses
- Front pocket fits a 10” tablet
- Organizer pocket
- Wide storage pocket on back
- Removable carrying handle
- Zippered pocket for valuables and small items
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Gripped DSLR
- 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, OR, 300mm f/2.8 unattached
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 10” tablet
- 12” laptop
- Example: Nikon D5 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 14–24mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, SB-5000 AFSpeedlight
12” W x 11.75” H x 6.7” D (30.5 x 29.8 x 17 cm)
13” W x 12.5” H x 7” D (33 x 31.7 x 17.8 cm)
Laptop Pocket (fits up to 12” laptop):
11.4” W x 11” H x 1.0” D (29 x 28 x 2.5 cm)
2.8 lbs (1.3 kg) including all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- Sand-washed 100% cotton canvas
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique plated brass hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed-cell foam and PE board reinforced dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyester 300D two-tone twill ripstop liner
- Polyurethane backed velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Love the Retrospective 20
Bag is great! Well thought out to fit a camera body with a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached, as well as the extra lenses and laptop. I love the traditional canvas cloth exterior.
Retrospective 20 V2.0 Camera Bag
Excellent bag. I use it to carry my gripped D800 with a Sigma 100-400 attached with the hood in shooting position. 2 more lenses will fit either side. My 13” MacBook Air fits in the laptop pocket. I like that it is nondescript as a camera bag. I generally use it with only one attached lens to keep the overall weight down while walking about. I also like that I can squash it in my travel suitcase when its empty if the dividers are detached.
I needed a bag for my Fuji X kit, including a Fuji 100-400 lens and came across this bag. I ordered it in Pinestone and it looks and feels great, plus it conforms to your body which makes it feel smaller than it actually is. I have used it in a variety of outdoor conditions and I never worry about it, but I know that I have the rain cover to fall back on if needed. It has loads of accessory pockets and neat touches (like the variable velcro tabs, the expanding side pocket and the zipped lid) in addition to the spacious main compartment. I have used it with one camera body plus 2-3 lenses (typically a 16/1.4, 80/2.8 and 100-400) and I can have any one of those lenses mounted on the body without any difficulty. I have also used the bag with two bodies and two lenses (I could fit a third lens in that situation but choose not to).
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.