The Retrospective 5 V2.0 shoulder bag retains that classic look but includes many innovative new features.
Keeping the soft, form-fitting design, they are lighter than the original. For greater security, we added a zippered opening under the main flap that tucks away when not in use.
- Soft and form-fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Zippered opening to main compartment tucks-away when not in use
- Dedicated pocket fits a 9" tablet
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Collapsible water bottle pocket
- Hook-and-loop “Sound Silencers” offer discretion when needed
- Webbing rail to accommodate modular pouches or carabineer
- Additional dividers to sub-divide compartments for smaller lenses
- Organizer pocket
- Wide storage pocket on back
- Removable carrying handle
- Zippered pocket for valuables and small items
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR body
- Mirrorless System
- Up to 9” tablet
- 17–40mm f/4
- Example: Canon 5DMIV with 50mm f/1.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, iPad Mini
- 24–70mm f/2.8 unattached
- Example: Sony a7RIII with 24–70mm f/4 attached, 16–35mm f/4, 55mm f/1.8, iPad Mini
9.5” W x 7.8” H x 4.9” D (24 x 19.5 x 12.5 cm)
10” W x 8.5” H x 6” D (25.5 x 21.5 x 15 cm)
Tablet pocket (fits 9” tablet):
9.1” W x 6.3” H x 1.0” D (23 x 16 x 2.5 cm)
2.0 lbs (0.9 kg) including all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- Sand-washed 100% cotton canvas
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique plated brass hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed-cell foam and PE board reinforced dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyester 300D two-tone twill ripstop liner
- Polyurethane backed velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Great For A Mirrorless Kit
I had recently purchased a Nikon Z 6II along with a Nikkor Z 50mm lens to use as my everyday walk-around kit. I already have several Think Tank camera bags, but they were just too large for my new Nikon kit. Being already familiar with the high quality of Think Tank gear, I ordered the Retrospective 5 V2.0 and the Z 6II with the 50mm attached fit perfect. There was also enough room for my 35mm lens, battery charger and some cleaning gear. I don’t think this would be the right bag for a full size DSLR with a lens attached, but it was just what the doctor ordered for my mirrorless kit. I ordered the camera bag online directly from Think Tank and the arrived quickly and was well packaged.
Perfect & comfortable
I bought my camera and was lucky to find this bag. Works amazing for camera and lenses. Definitely soft and protected for your equipments . Love the fact that it come with a rain bag to protect it. Definitely would recommend to a friend.
Well thought out, well constructed
Big enough to hold my Sony RX10 and Sony RX100 with room for a cleaning kit, note pad and pencil, spare batteries, end even a small flashlight. Great closure systems, rugged strap, and attractive w/o calling attention to itself. I great bag! (And it's NOT made in China.)
Impressive Shoulder bag
My first ThinkTank product having been searching for that "perfect" (not too small not too big) camera bag for a while. The Retrospective 5 V2 has just arrived and after a little bit of self doubt (should I have bought the size 7?), I've been amazed how much I can pack into this retrospective 5 V2 bag - actually more than I'll probably take on a typical day out! Having a Panasonic GH5 with a 12-60mm as a walkabout combo, I didn't want anything too big and bulky, but I can easily get in 42.5mm and 15mm primes as well as a 35-100mm lens as well as spare batteries and filters. Or, I can swap out some of these for my 100-400mm lens according to my needs. My wife straight away said "oh I like that bag - much better than those boring black camera bags you've used before!". Yes, my first camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag! It's light, compact and clearly built to the highest quality standard. Very impressed and very pleased with my purchase. Happy days!!
Great Product as expected!
I have many of Think Tank’s products and all perform well beyond expectation from a durability, functionality, and design standpoint. As a working professional Photographer I put them to the test! The retrospective 5 2.0 is a nice addition as I use it as my “walk around” camera bag for the days I’m not shooting for a job but just for me.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.