As our largest case to date, this professional strength, high-capacity rolling case is designed for lighting gear.
The Production Manager 50 is the most efficient way to safely transport a large amount of equipment. Professionals will appreciate the robust design of this large roller with room for C-stands, multiple flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, softboxes, and light stands.
- Pack and transport your entire studio in one case
- Armored plating and ballistic nylon exterior provide superior protection and durability
- Stabilizing, wide-set, shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions
- Lock the main compartment and secure your bag with the included lock and cable
- Customizable ID panels show the contents at a glance on the top and side of the bag
- Attachments for light stands or tripods (straps included)
- Fully customizable interior with excess dividers to protect small and large lighting equipment, including C-stands in the Production Manager 50
- Large zippered pocket on front lid for reflectors, umbrellas, extension cords, cables, etc.
- Robust handles on 3 sides for easy loading and unloading
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing your pocket wizards, gels, cords, tape, batteries, and other grip
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Added shock-absorbing wheels to Logistics Manager 30 and Production Manager 40
- Added customizable/moveable identification panel
- Reduced weight 2-4 lbs
- Upgraded Logistics Manager 30 front and side panel to Production Manager 40 style
- Replaced stretch material on side pockets to ballistics fabric with ladder lock tightener
- Upgraded foot style on Logistic Manager 30
What Fits +
- 3–4 flash heads
- 2–3 power packs
- Large softboxes or modifiers (collapsed)
- Small-medium light stands
- Large light stands including C-stands
17.3” W x 53.1” H x 12.6” D (44 x 135 x 32 cm)
15.6” W x 49.2” H x 10” D (39.5 x 125 x 25 cm)
25.9 lbs. (11.7 kg)
- All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers
- Custom-designed extra tall skid plates
- Replaceable custom-designed wheels
- Antique plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- PU backed velex liner and dividers
- 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
- Closed-cell foam and PE board stiffened dividers
- Belly-o mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- TSA travel padlock
- Tripod Straps
- Tripod Cup
- ID labels
Things I wouldn't even thought of to ask for are included. A tripod holster outside the bag - of course, makes perfect sense when moving quickly during a portrait session. Card holder, security lock, heavy duty wheels, it's all there. My previous case (a brand B&H carries) was a bit flimsy and I always felt like a handle would just pull off - not with this case. About the only gripe is my C-Stands do not fit - it's pictured with a c-stand but you would have to disassemble the base. My larger tri-folding stands which are sufficiently heavy duty and tall do fit. It's a keeper for sure.
This bag is amazing if you have a lot of gear and want it all in one bag. We had 2 soft box bags (magbox + AD200s), 2 light stand bags (2 stand each), and a camera bag. It was a pain carrying that all around and now it’s so much easier.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.