Easy to pack and even easier to access, the Urban Access enables you to get to your gear quickly—whether on the run or in the studio.
Access panels on both sides enable you to sling the backpack left or right, while the rear-panel provides complete access to your gear when working directly out of the bag. Plus, the center tripod mounting system balances even large tripods securely while still allowing access to your gear. And of course, the harness is padded and shaped for all day comfort.
- Two quick side-access panels with full-access rear panel
- Dedicated laptop pocket fits 15" laptop
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
- Access a 70–200mm f/2.8 attached without taking off your bag
- Deep front pocket fits a light jacket
- Robust shoulder harness with load-lifters help to adjust the weight of the pack
- Removable sternum strap and waist belt
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Top compartment fits snacks and personal gear
- Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Customizable divider system
- Top compartment mesh pockets help keep small items organized
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
1 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body with lens attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8, 3–5 additional lenses, a strobe, a 15” laptop, plus personal gear.
- Nikon D750 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro, 35mm f/1.4, SB900 strobe and a 15” laptop
- Canon 5D with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8 macro, 1.4x teleconverter, 600EXIIRT strobe and a 15” laptop
- Sony a7rIII with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/4, 90mm f/2.8 macro, HVL-F43M strobe and a 15” laptop
13.4” W x 20.4” H x 9” D (34 x 52 x 23 cm)
11.4” W x 14.6” H x 5.5” D (29 x 37 x 14 cm)
15" Laptop Compartment:
9.8” W x 14.1” H x 0.8” D (25 x 36 x 2 cm)
Weight (with all accessories):
4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating with polyurethane backed fabric for superior water-resistance
- 500D 2-tone poly tech-weave
- YKK® RC fuse zippers
- 420D high-density nylon
- Nylon webbing
- High-density nylon air-mesh
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Stiffened closed-cell foam dividers
- Polyurethane backed liner and dividers
- 210D nylon
- Super-Grip velex
- Hexa mesh
- High-density nylon microfiber
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I purchase this Backpack to take on my vacation. It was exactly what I need to keep my camera and gear safe.
More than I expected.! Great camera bag, fits everything I need a little more. Definitely my new travel bag, once we can travel again.! I recommend this Bag..!!
More than I expected.! Great camera bag, fits everything I need + a little more. Definitely my new travel bag, once we can travel again.! I recommend this Bag..!!
Been a hobbyist photog for 25 years and have always been on the lookout for the perfect bag. And after looking at everything out there, I think I found it. Sturdy and brilliantly designed. Allows access from three ports. High-quality zipper (never underestimate how critical this is). Expandable exterior pockets for bottles or a rain jacket. Loads of zippered pockets. Rugged but good-looking fabric. A tripod carrier. And, and it stands up straight and sturdy. Think Tank managed to incorporate nearly everything I was looking for in a bag. Only thing I would recommend for a future design is to incorporate a sewn-in rain cover. One is included, but it is loose and loose means it could be lost. Still, quibbling point.
First heard of this bag from YouTube filmmaker Potato Jet and after seeing the item on his video of it, it got me curious to try. I recently took this out on a hike and it has EVERYTHING suited for my gear for outdoors and traveling. I especially LOVE the quick access side openers and all the unique accessibilities of the bag. I highly recommend this bag for photographers who are looking for a high quality, stylish bag to pack their gear.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.