Carry your essential photo gear on even the smallest planes, up to a 300mm f/2.8
- Meets most international and US carry-on requirements*
- Cable lock and locking YKK® RC Fuse zippers protect your gear
- Fits 13” laptops, some 15” laptops and a 10” tablet
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
- Removable padded waist-belt allows for use of Thin Skin or Pro Speed Belt Camera Belts
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support
- Height adjustable sternum strap and elastic pockets on shoulder strap
- Robust handles on three sides for easy over head lifting
- Mesh interior pockets
- Tripod/Monopod mounting system included
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Compatible with Camera Support Straps (sold separately)
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR
- 300mm f/2.8
- 13" laptops plus some slim 15” laptops
- 10” tablet
- 70–200 mm f/2.8
- F/4.0 pro lenses
11” W x 16.3” H x 5” D (27.9 × 41.4 × 12.7cm)
11.5” W x 18” H x 7” D (29.2 × 45.7 × 17.8cm)
9.8” W x 15” H x 1.2” D (25 × 38 × 3cm)
2.9–3.6 lbs. (1.4–1.6 kg) Depending on accessories used
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D Poly
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Tripod straps
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Cable lock
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Needed something a little smaller than my Mindshift 26L, fits two Sony bodies, several lenses, and iPad, for international travel quality isntop notch, like my other TT bags.
I purchased this bag to transport my cinema kit. The amount of equipment the bag can hold is phenomenal. It’s small and comfortable to carry between scenes. The bag currently holds 3 cameras, 6 lenses, lights, filters, and more. I do a lot of multi-camera shoots. So, finding this bag was godsend.
For anyone who is interested, the 16" MacBook Pro fits in the computer slot of this bag (I had the same question about the 15" MacBook Pro when I originally bought the bag - that fits too). Great combination of external size and capacity in a carry-on backpack!
After several years of use, it's in perfect condition. And it's my choice whenever I have to travel on international flights. It can easily take a huge amount of material. A safe purchase!!!
Compact and carries a lot. Can even fit a 15 inch laptop!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.