The third generation of Think Tank’s award winning rolling bag series redefines the gold standard for photo transport cases.
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on, meets most U.S. airline carry-on requirements*
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-accepted zipper locks for the main compartment, and high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and securing your bag to an immovable object
*Check with your airline for current carry on requirements
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles and grab-straps on all four sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
What Fits +
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 4–6 additional lenses
- 17” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Max Lens: 600mm f/4 detached or 500mm f/4 attached (hood reversed)
13” W x 21” H x 7–8” D (33 x 53.3 x 17.8–20.3 cm)
14” W x 22” H x 9” D (35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm)
9.4” W x 10” H x 0.5” D (24 x 25.5 x 1.3 cm)
11.4” W x 16.1” H x 1.2” D (29 x 41 x 3 cm)
11.1–12.9 lbs. (5–5.8 kg)*
*Lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Reinforced padded dividers
- TSA travel padlock
- Cable lock
- Tripod Straps
- Tripod Cup
- Seam-sealed rain cover
The bag is well built and sturdy. I hesitated to spend so much but I have thousands of dollars worth of gear and wanted a bag to protect my investment. I am very pleased with it.
I have had this bag now for a month and it is wonderful! I FINALLY have room for all of my gear. I used to have a back pack and would have to carry two other bags and now I only need this one! I travel this week for the first time with it and I am so excited.
Think Tank Bags are for life and that's for sure and not over rated. Bought this to accomodate my wedding photography needs. You look like Tom hanks in Sully.It won't fit in carry luggage but no issues in put it for heavy drilling as it can take what a diamond couldn't. Heavy and durable
Very satisfactory. The purchase of photographic gear is incremental. As photographers' work flow evolves and changes, bags and cases that are well researched and chosen may retain their usefulness. Or not. Part of that is how much changes, part is our own research, and part is the design and manufacture of the bag. This bag does two things for me. Going on a local shoot by vehicle, I can conveniently bring a wider array of gear. As their promotion states, I can maximize the amount of gear I can bring on a flight.
ThinkTank continues to improve the best rolling camera bag in the world!!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.