The Freeway Longhaul is a rugged organizer that conveniently transports your gear from the home to your car, to the hotel, campsite, beach — wherever the road leads you.
The Freeway Longhaul features a customizable divider system and numerous pockets to keep your gear organized, secure, and easy to access. Plus, the bag folds flat to save space when in storage. And like all Think Tank products, we built the bag with high quality materials and construction techniques that will serve you far into the future.
- Full view top opening, similar to tote bags, giving superior visibility.
- Freeway Longhaul 50 supplied with one divider for structure and organization
- Zippered top cover tucks away into an interior pocket
- Duffel style handles with secure wrap closure
- Padded shoulder strap provided
- Six D-rings for multiple shoulder strap positions
- Handles on all four sides of the bag
- Four outside pockets
- Fabric tote bag-style open pockets
- Mesh tote bag-style open pockets
- A dimensional front zippered pocket for small items
- Divider pocket for books and tablets
- One flat rear pocket
- Daisy chains on both sides
- Extra durable and protective bottom
What Fits +
17.1” W x 12.8” D x 13.75” H (43.5 cm x 32.5 x 35)
2.3 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating with polyurethane backed fabric for superior water-resistance
- YKK® zippers
- 420D high-density nylon
- Ballistics bottom
- N/ROBIC 100D TRIPLE Ripstop - Medium Grey
- 600D Polyester
- Velex hook compatible material
- 200D poly lining
- Nylon webbing
- Nylon “Seat Belt” webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
TT does an excellent job of describing items on their website. I bought the Freeway Longhaul 50 to fit in the back of my SUV's for road trips and especially off-road excursions. I fill it with essential items such as tire inflator, lithium battery jumpstart, gloves, a few tools etc. I can just pull it off the shelf in the garage and throw it in the back of my Xterra. Lots of nice pockets, dividers for any configuration, and very easy to access. The zippered top is very flexible which is something to keep in mind if you tend to pile lots of gear on top of each other in a vehicle. You wouldn't want to put a very heavy bag on top of this duffel if you have items inside that may break. This is not an issue for me. All in all, a great duffel for my purposes.
Great product. Very easy to order. Great way to keep my stuff organized.
I purchased several bags as Christmas gifts and for my own personal use. I am very impressed by the quality and versatility of the bags. Great job Think Tank!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.