The Freeway Longhaul is a rugged organizer that conveniently transports your gear from the home to your car, to the hotel, campsite, beach — wherever the road leads you.
The Freeway Longhaul features a customizable divider system and numerous pockets to keep your gear organized, secure, and easy to access. Plus, the bag folds flat to save space when in storage. And like all Think Tank products, we built the bag with high quality materials and construction techniques that will serve you far into the future.
- Full view top opening, similar to tote bags, giving superior visibility.
- Freeway Longhaul 75 supplied with 3 dividers for structure and organization
- Zippered top cover tucks away into an interior pocket
- Duffel style handles with secure wrap closure
- Padded shoulder strap provided
- Six D-rings for multiple shoulder strap positions
- Handles on all four sides of the bag
- Eight outside pockets
- Fabric tote bag-style open pockets
- Mesh tote bag-style open pockets
- A dimensional front zippered pocket for small items
- Divider pockets for books and tablets
- One flat rear pocket
- Daisy chains on both sides
- Extra durable and protective bottom
What Fits +
24.8” W x 12.8” D x 13.75” H (63 x 32.5 x 35 cm)
3.3 lbs. (1.74 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating with polyurethane backed fabric for superior water-resistance
- YKK® zippers
- 420D high-density nylon
- Ballistics bottom
- N/ROBIC 100D TRIPLE Ripstop - Medium Grey
- 600D Polyester
- Velex hook compatible material
- 200D poly lining
- Nylon webbing
- Nylon “Seat Belt” webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
This is a great bag to take to the beach. The top flap keeps the sand from getting inside the bag. The dividers inside can keep your potato chips and other crunchy snacks from getting smashed.
I've been looking at buying a bad just for random things whenever I work on the road and glad I got this. It's more then enough as a catch all for any items I like to bring with me when I have to work on the road for a week or more (outside of camera equipment and clothing) and I'll probably use it to pack food, water and other supplies if I end up chasing hurricanes across the coast this summer. I might have been happier with the smaller one, but I thought it was worth it to go bigger (rather have spare space then not enough). There might be cheeper ones out there, but considering how long Think tank's stuff tends to last (I'm still using things I've bought from them a decade ago) you know it will hold it to use and abuse.
Had to return the bag was too big for me customer service is A+ Thanks Danny.
I love this duffle bag, I used it on our camping escapade.Its huge, fits everything.Very sturdy and the quality is top of the line.I plan to purchase the smaller version 50L.Thanks!!!
In lieu of using a hard case to organize and store photo gear in my van I tried the Longhaul. I use soft bags, cases and pouches I already own to protect the gear while traveling. I also have more carry options once I'm on location. The pockets around the outside of the duffel are useful. The Longhaul and carry handles are stout and can support the weight of the equipment I'm packing.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.