The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field.
This camera sling bag stays out of the way when you’re scrambling but offers quick access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits a tablet or a 13" laptop
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Waterproof Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Superior comfort with body-conforming design, wide shoulder strap and stability wing
- 3-point harness for stabilization with tuck-away waist belt
- Secure your bag by linking the zipper pulls together
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pocket for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
What Fits +
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 2–4 lenses including a 70–200mm f/2.8 and some 13” laptops
- Canon 5DMKIII with 24–70mm II f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 70–200mm f/2.8
- Nikon D750 with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8
- Sony A7II with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/4, jacket
9.4” W x 14.2” H x 5.5” D
(24 x 36 x 14 cm)
12.6” W x 17.7” H x 7.1” D
(32 x 45 x 18 cm)
9.1” x 13” x 1”
(23 x 33 x 2.5 cm)
Maximum weight (with all accessories):
2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
Shoulder strap length:
42.5–62.2” (108–158 cm)
(includes length of product)
Waist belt length:
up to 63.8” (162 cm)
(includes length of product)
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality YKK® weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
In The Box+
- Closed cell foam dividers
- Webbing waistbelt
- Tripod straps (x2)
- Seam-sealed raincover
The bag worked great for its intended purpose. I was able to fit my Nikon Z7 and 3 lenses in the bag. Used it primarily for hiking around the Columbia River Gorge. Great addition to my bag lineup.
I love the design and utility of the bag. I use it for vacations and for street photography, while walking around town with my camera and a couple of lenses. My only complaint is that I wish the shoulder strap had more padding, like with their other bags. After a short period of time, the strap digs into my shoulder and becomes uncomfortable. Otherwise, it would be perfect bag for me. I wish ThinkTank would sell add-on padding for the strap.
Perfect For My Needs
The PhotoCross 13 sling bag is about as perfect a camera bag can be for me and my Fujifilm kit. I like to keep lenses I use most on the bodies. In this case it’s the 10-24 on the X-T1 and 50-200 on the X-T2. I also have a 35mm f/2 and 18mm f/2 lenses. All this and spare batteries fit easily in the bag. My MacBook Air could fit too if I wanted to bring it. The bag fits well to my body.
I have used this bag everyday for a month and I am liking it a lot. It has plenty of room for my Nikon d5200 plus flash two lenses, and other small stuff with more room to spare.
Versatile Camera Bag
The PhotoCross 13 enables me to bring two bodies, a 70-200mm f/2.8, 1.4teleextender, a 24-70 mm f/4 plus extra cards & batteries. It’s comfortable fully loaded on my back.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.