As part of our Retrospective V2.0 shoulder bag series, the Retrospective 4 is sized for Rangefinder and Mirrorless camera systems such as Leica, Sony and Fujifilm.
The bag also fits compact DSLR bodies like the Canon 80D and Nikon D750. With its classic canvas look, this soft, form-fitting bag offers the essential Retrospective V2.0 features, including sound silencers, padded shoulder strap, customizable dividers (with smartphone pocket) and metal hardware. Travel and street photographers will appreciate the Retrospective 4 for its compact size, discreet look and the undisputed Think Tank quality.
- Soft and form-fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- DWR treated 100% cotton canvas exterior with metal hardware
- Hook-and-loop “Sound Silencers” offer discretion when needed
- Zippered pocket for valuables and small items
- Expandable front pocket
- Additional dividers to subdivide compartments for smaller lenses
- Interior divider with phone and SD card pockets
- Wide storage pocket on back
- Removable carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Standard DSLR body
- Mirrorless System
- 24–70mm f/2.8 detached
- Nikon D750 with 50mm f/1.8 attached and a 35mm f/1.8
- Canon 5D with 18–135mm f/3.5-5.6 attached and an 85mm f/1.8
- Sony a7rII with 24–70mm f/4 attached, 16-35mm f/4 and a 55mm f/1.8
- Fujifilm X-T3 with 56mm f/1.2 attached, 16mm f/1.4, 23mm f/1.4
8.5” W x 6.7” H x 4.3” D (21.5 x 17 x 11 cm)
9” W x 7.5” H x 5.1” D (23 x 19 x 13 cm)
1.2 lbs. (0.5 kg) including all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 100% cotton canvas
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique plated hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed-cell foam and PE board reinforced dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyester 300D two-tone twill ripstop liner
- Polyurethane backed velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I love the size of this bag. It holds by Sony bridge camera, a flash, extra battery/charger and a couple is SD cards. It perfect for my needs.
Excellent… the quality is superb.. I am beyond happy I bought this bag. It is so comfortable with the shoulder strap. Sometimes I don’t even know I have it on my shoulders. EXCELLENT!!
Perfect for what I was after. I have both DSLR and mirrorless system. Use a ThinkTank Airport Security for the DSLRs, and have been searching for a small bag for the Fuji's. This fit the bill perfectly so far. I was worried it would be too small, but it is just right.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.