Expand camera gear capacity in the top compartment of the Rotation Pro 50L+ Backpack or use as a stand-alone storage cube.
- Fits two gripped bodies and 4–8 lenses including the 70–200mm f/2.8 attached with hood reversed or a 150–600mm f/5.6–6.3 detached
- Top and rear panel access
- Durable, lightweight and DWR treated 100D high-tenacity triple ripstop material
- Two handles to easily pull your gear from the backpack
- Foam can be removed from lids when used inside a backpack
- High-density, cross-linked foam and YKK RC Fuse zippers
- Dividers included for stacking and subdividing compartments
- Shoulder strap attachments convert the Stash Master Pro into a shoulder bag (shoulder strap not included)
13.8” W x 14.4” H x 8.7” D (30 x 36 x 22 cm)
11” W x 13.3” H x 7.1” D (28 x 34 x 18 cm)
1.2 lbs. (0.5 kg)
Interior: 200D polyester, High-density, cross-linked foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
I keep my lenses at home in the Stash Master and when I travel, the Stash Master is easy to pack and my lenses are protected and organized in a compact device. Highly recommended!
Well made , durable
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.