Think Tank Photo's ground-breaking Airport TakeOff™ rolling backpack was named a winner of Professional Photographer's Hot One Award.
Designed as a transportation solution that combines the portability of a backpack with the ease of a rolling suitcase, it converts to and from a rolling camera bag to a comfortable backpack is so easy because the straps can be simply tucked away to start rolling immediately, or, they can be completely zipped inside the rear panel.
Designed to comply with international airline carry-on requirements, the Airport TakeOff accommodates pro-sized photography gear, including two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached. Its features include:
- Holds up to a 300mm f/2.8 and other assorted lenses
- Quickly deployable and concealable backpack straps
- Front cable and lock to secure laptops
- Lockable zipper sliders
- Transports tripods or monopods easily
- Adjustable sternum straps for tailored usage
- Holds Think Tank’s Artificial Intelligence 15 protective laptop case