NEWS & EVENTS
Production Manager 40 High-capacity Rolling Photography Gear Case Released!
Our newly released Production Manager 40 is a professional-strength, high-capacity rolling gear case designed for professional photographers. It is the most convenient way to safely transport a large amount of lighting equipment. Creative professionals will appreciate the superior design of this large roller with room for multiple flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, softboxes, and light-stands.
Many configurations can be set up with the removable no-scratch Velex divider system. The Production Manager 40 features a spacious gusseted front pocket that fits reflectors, umbrellas, cables and more. Photographers can roll into their next production fully equipped and secure with added features like the integrated cable and lock, lockable zippers, and wide set wheels that minimize tipping. It also has reinforced honeycomb panels wrapped in ballistic nylon with full-length exterior slide rails for protection in transport.
- Stores and transports all types of gear on location with wide set wheel base.
- Lock and cable secures the main compartment and the bag.
- Attachments for light-stands or tripods on both sides (straps included).
- Large front zippered pocket for reflectors, umbrellas, cables, and more.
- Multiple sizes of Velex wrapped dividers for endless configuration options.
- Rigid shell and reinforced Velex dividers ensure optimum gear protection.
- Robust handles on three sides, rear slide rails, and custom-wheel housings for easy loading and unloading.
- Replaceable, roller bearing wheels roll smoothly and quietly while holding up under the toughest conditions.
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing small accessories.
- Adjustable, standing lid straps keep bag open and accessible.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included.
External: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom-designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable custom-designed wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Exterior Dimensions: 15.7” W x 40” H x 12.6” D (40 x 101.6 x 32 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 13.7” W x 38” H x 10” D (35 x 96.5 x 25 cm)
Weight depending on accessories used: 17.8–22.2 lbs (8.1–10 kg)