Emergency Camera Rain Covers for Quick Deployment in Severe Weather
With our new Emergency Rain Covers, you need no longer be caught off guard by bad weather. The Emergency Rain Covers are a simple, compact solution for protecting photo gear from sudden downpours or dusty conditions. These seam-sealed rain covers can be quickly and easily deployed when outdoor conditions change.
The covers are designed to fit both DSLR and Mirrorless cameras and are available in two sizes to accommodate a range of full-frame lenses. The Emergency Rain Cover – Small protects a 16–35mm f/2.8, a 14–24mm f/2.8, a 24–105mm f/4, or a 24–70mm f/2.8 lens. The Emergency Rain Cover – Medium protects a 24–70mm f/2.8 or a 70–200mm f/2.8 lens.
“When compressed, the Emergency Rain Cover fits into a small pouch, so it’s easy to bring along even if rain is a distant concern,” said Think Tank’s President and Lead Designer Doug Murdoch. “It takes up so little room in your bag, yet could save your gear when a sudden downpour or dust storm hits. Every photographer who shoots outdoors should keep one tucked one away in their camera bag.”
- Seam-sealed for extreme protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Compresses into an included compact carrying pouch
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to access your camera through one cinchable sleeve
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Dual viewing configurations for varying conditions
- Hot-shoe mount keeps cover secured to camera during use
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
# # #
ABOUT THINK TANK PHOTO
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.