Modular pouch holds a 24–70mm f/2.8 lens with lens hood in shooting position, or other similar size lenses
- Rotate or lock components on a belt
- Wide-mouth opening for quick one-handed access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo Modular belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure secures your lenses allowing you to focus on the next shot
- Outer stretch pocket provides space for a lens cap
- Smooth back finish is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Grab handle and attachment points
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- 24–70mm f/2.8 with the lens hood in the shooting position
- 100mm macro with the lens hood in the shooting position
- 105mm macro with the lens hood in the shooting position
8.8" H x 4.3" Diameter (22.4 x 10.9 cm)
9.0" H x 4.5 Diameter (22.9 x 11.4 cm)
0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- High-density 420D nylon
- Ultra Stretch front pockets
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Seam-sealed rain cover
I’ve been trying to carry less gear to make it less burdensome to take what I really need and leave the rest behind. The ThinkTank system makes that easier. It’s reminiscent of the Army’s old combat belts to which a soldier could attach a canteen, ammo, first aid kit, etc., depending on the mission. The ThinkTank choices are different, of course, but they are much easier to attach and are tough as nuts. I only shorted it a star because I haven’t used it enough yet to be sure it works as well as I hope it will for the long haul.
This lens case worked great. It kept the dirt out as long as I had the rain cover pulled over the top. I take racing photos at dirt tracks so I get a lot of dirt thrown at me.
I’m using this with the thin belt which is plenty thick enough for me. It was great to be out hiking with my 24-70mm lens and my 70-200mm and not having to struggle to change lenses out of bag and to be able to leave hood on.
This pouch is wide enough to receive a Nikkor 28-70 f/2.8 with hood in place, which has a wider hood than the current 24-70 f/2.8 from Canon or Nikon. No snags, it just works. It feels better built than competing products, and looks great too!
Bought this to use with my Nikon 24-70mm F2.8, I had the V1 version that was nice but it was a tight fit and was hard to remove the lens from the pouch, this new V2 version with the wider mouth works perfectly with the 24-70, slips in and out of the pouch with no problems. Highly Recommended!
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.