You can only take a rolling bag so far. When the terrain becomes uneven, simply convert the Airport TakeOff V2.0 to a backpack so you can carry your gear to the location.
Sized to meet the needs of a traveling professional, the Airport TakeOff V2.0 fits most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on requirements.
- Integrated backpack straps with comfortable shoulder harness and back panel padding
- Holds up to a 400mm f/2.8, two standard bodies and other assorted lenses
- Large front pocket fits up to a 17” laptop* and a 10” tablet†
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
† Artificial Intelligence V3.0 laptop sleeve is recommended and sold separately
- Specially designed interior maximizes gear capacity for carry on yet still meets most U.S. domestic and international airline carry on requirements‡
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing adds strength and durability
- Dedicated, plush-lined pocket on the front flap for smartphone or sunglasses
- Pocket for tripod mount or water bottle on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Cable and combination lock included for securing the lockable zippers
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Top compartment cradles large camera bodies for a perfect fit
- Zippered organizer pocket on front of laptop compartment
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, CF cards, filters and accessories
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels and feet
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag into the overhead bin
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
What Fits +
- 2 DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet
- Max Lens: 400mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed)
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 4–6 additional lenses, 15” laptop* and a 10” tablet
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- 600D polyester
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- 320G airmesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I've been using the first version of this for 10 years? hundreds of flights, hundreds of kilometers walked with it on my back, countless jobs in the dust, rain, muddy fields, gravel etc etc. This bag has been AMAZING. Stitching is still all in tact, clips etc all working perfectly, main zip has just given out after something got stuck in it. Damaged, not worn out. Simply the best bag I have had in nearly 30 years on the cameras.
I have the first edition of this roller bag, the Airport Takeoff, and can't recommend it enough. Slide out the laptop and it fits perfectly in the overhead bins when flying. Really well made and up to the problems of traveling. Well worth the expense.
Bought the Take Off v2 a couple months ago for my large glass. Handles great, like all TT bags, is made of top quality craftsmanship. Has replaced 2 different backpacks I was using for my 400, with 120-300mm. All fits- its insane, and its no huge. This thing is great.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.