Legendary durability and award winning comfort make the StreetWalker series one of the most sought-after products in the photographic world.
- Tripod mount on front panel (tripod cup for larger tripods included on Pro and HardDrive versions)
- Padded shoulder straps comfortable for all day trekking
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, highdensity velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Slim, contoured, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap provides a very comfortable fit
- Lightweight materials and construction
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Rear internal pocket holds documents
- Fully customizable interior dividers
- Two expandable side pockets fit water bottles or other accessories
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in dedicated pocket
- Compatible with Camera Support Straps (sold separately)
- Compatible with our Thin Skin and Pro Speed Camera Belts(sold separately)
What Fits +
- Holds 1 gripped, 1 standard DSLR, 5–7 standard zoom lenses, a 15” laptop and a 13” tablet
- Holds 1 gripped DSLR, 5–7 standard zoom lenses, a flash, a 15” laptop and a 13” tablet
- Maximum lens size: 200–400mm f/4
- Nikon D4s (x2), 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, 2x tele-converter, SB900 flash (x2), 15” laptop and a 12.9” iPad Pro
- Canon 1DxII (x2), 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35 f/2.8 attached, a 24–70mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8 macro, 50mm f/1.2, 2x teleconverter, 600EXII flash, 15” MacBook Pro and a 12.9” iPad Pro
11” W x 19.7” H x 7.1” D (28 x 50 x 18 cm)
11.4” W x 20.4” H x 8.7” D (29 x 52 x 22 cm)
10” W x 16.1” H x 0.9” D (25.5 x 41 x 2.2 cm)
8.9” W x 11.9” H x 0.4” D (22.5 × 30.3 × 1 cm)
3.9” W x 7.5” H x 0.6” D (10 × 19 × 1.5 cm)
4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 420D velocity nylon
- 550D polyester, 320G air mesh
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane backed “super-stick” velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Laminated clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Tripod strap
- Seam-sealed rain cover
- Reinforced dividers
The quality is exceptional and the multitude of compartments fit all of my camera gear. Very happy.
Awesome. As everything it perfectly!!!
This is a great bag! It is quite flexible, you can get a lot of equipment in it. I especially enjoy the little touches like the tripod pouch and the side pockets that will hold a standard water bottle or Nalgene bottle. I wish they had made it about an inch wider which would better allow for lenses on both sides of the center section. Other than that, it is a terrific bag.
Excellent bag, must've been designed by a photographer. Fits my gear well which is 2 large DSLR's with a 70-200 and 24-70 attached. also room for 4-5 more lenses which is perfect for what I wanted it for. the Tripod/monopod attachments really show that a photographer's ideas were used in this design. great stuff!
This Bag is great. I have the next products insite - Nikon D750 - Nikon D7100 - Nikon SB900 - Nikon 70-300mm - Sigma 24-70 F/2.8 Sports - Sigma 70-200 F/2.8 Sports - Cleaning brushes - 2 Nikon Battery chargers I realy love this bag. When I go for a big walk for wildlife / nature shoot or a studio shoot. I can always take all my stuff
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.