Unique holster developed for compact DSLR or small camera body with kit or small prime lens attached
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Shoulder bag attaches to all Think Tank belts and bags with Modular Rails
- Side attachment rail to connect small Modular or Skin component to holster
- Lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Carry with the top grab-handle or the included shoulder strap
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits +
- Compact DSLR
- Larger mirrorless systems
6.3” W x 6-8.25” H x 4” D (16 x 15.2–21 x 10 cm)
6.8” W x 7.3–10.3” H x 5” D (17.1 x 18.4–26 x 12.7 cm)
1.0 lbs (0.4 kg) With all accessories
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 600D polyester
- 420D high-density nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
In The Box+
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed rain cover
I use this for my mirrorless Fujifilm X-T4 and it works fine with the Fujinon 16-80 zoom kit lens and, zipped open to fullest length, with the Fujinon 80mm macro lens, (6.25" long and 3.5" diameter, sun hood in stored position). You do have to put the little raincoat elsewhere to carry the Fuji + macro, especially if you use the chunky Fuji neck strap, but hey, it's so hard to find ANYTHING that fits the Fuji stuff, I don't mind. I really like the neck strap and sturdy handle. Neckstrap over the opposite shoulder helps balance the weight while hiking. Works great for me.
I mostly carry a backpack with me and prefer to use my hiking ones with an insert or two. I put this holster inside it to protect the camera during transportation and have my lenses in a Tenba BYOB. Then, when it's time to get walking I put the camera on a Peak Designs capture clip and either leave the BYOB in the backpack or hang it around my neck for really easy lens changes. By having two separate cases it means that don't have a huge insert to faff with each time a lease change is required. The beauty of this holster is the expandable section, which means that if I don't want to carry all my lenses, I can have my G9 with the 100-300mm mounted or a prime mounted and a second prime in the bottom, depending on what I want to shoot. It works very well for me and, as is usual for ThinkTank, the quality is second to none.
I have a sony 6300 and I'm SO tired of switching bags. This holster allows me to switch lenses on my camera but I don't have to switch bags. Just unzip and push the bottom out. The holster is made really well. It's padded where you want it. There are a couple pockets but the larger pocket is taken up by the rain hood. I've fit a few things in the holster but it is mainly a minimalistic bag. It does have a bit of padding on the shoulder strap. If I had a full frame camera I would def want the larger size. For me I can fit my mirrorless and up to my 70-200mm lens. It's a bit pricey but I can tell you from previous Think Tank purchases these bags wear very well. I have a Think Tank backpack that's several years old and it is still in very good condition.
Exactly what I was looking for. The extension with a zip allows me to carry my camera together with lens hood
Works fine, but you have to remove the rain-coat from it’s pocket and put it somewhere else in order for a Fuji X-T4 to fit easily into this. The extension is nice for Fuji’s 80mm macro lens.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.