Legendary durability and award winning comfort make the StreetWalker series one of the most sought-after products in the photographic world.
- Tripod mount on front panel
- Padded shoulder straps comfortable for all day trekking
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Slim, contoured, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap provides a very comfortable fit
- Lightweight materials and construction
- Breathable 320G air-mesh back panel keeps your back cool during long days
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Rear internal pocket holds documents
- Fully customizable interior dividers
- Two expandable side pockets fit water bottles or other accessories
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in dedicated pocket
What Fits +
- Holds 2 standard DSLR bodies, 3–4 standard zoom lenses, and a 10” tablet
- Holds 1 standard DSLR, 4–5 standard zoom lenses, and a 10” tablet
- Holds 2 large mirrorless cameras, 4–5 lenses, a flash and a 10” tablet
- Maximum lens size: 300mm f/2.8
- Nikon D810 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro and a 10” tablet
- Canon 1DxII with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Canon 5DMIII with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and 16–35mm f/2.8 and a 10” tablet
- Sony a7mII with 70–200mm f/4 attached and 4–6 additional lenses and a 10” tablet
9.4” W x 16.1” H x 6.3” D (24 x 41 x 16 cm)
9.8” W x 17.3” H x 7.1” D (25 x 44 x 18 cm)
7.7” W x 10.4” H x 0.4” D (19.5 × 26.5 × 1 cm)
3.9” W x 7.5” H x 0.6” D (10 × 19 × 1.5 cm)
3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- 420D velocity nylon
- 550D polyester, 320G air mesh
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- 200D polyester
- Polyurethane backed “super-stick” velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Laminated clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
I found the space to have been well utilized. A few of the outside pockets are a little tighter than I would like for storage. I was unsure about the center attachment for my tripod/monopod, but it turned out to be better balanced than a side attachment. Overall I am very satisfied with the Streetwalker V2.0.
Just bought this bag to fit my Nikon camera with the Nikon 200-500 lens attached. Pleased to say it fits plus there is plenty of room for my other lens, batteries, phone, tablet etc. Despite having plenty of room the bag doesnt feel too big and love the lumber strap which means the weight is on the hips rather than the shoulders. I haven't used in earnest yet, but have high hopes. The bag is so well made too. I already own one of the holster bags and despite it being dragged all over the place it is still going strong.
The sturdiness and quality of the StreetWalker is miles above anything else we've tried. And no gaping, uncomfortable shoulder straps for my petite (5'4") frame like other brands. Amazingly, my 6'4" husband says it's the most comfortable camera pack he's ever worn. I don't want to give them impression this is like those standard one size hopes to fit all and sadly fits none packs, because it is not. It's genius in engineering adjustment is what it is.
At Think Tank, we build our products for the daily impacts of travel and demands of working professionals over extended periods of time. We build many of our products with user replaceable parts to keep your bag going for years.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can return it unused within 30-days for a full refund less shipping costs. Refunds will not be issued until the product is received and inspected to insure that it contains all the parts and is clean and unused. Note that we do not pay for shipping to have you return it to us.